It's always fun to enter contests and think about what you'll do with the £100 prize. The Cookery Mastermind Competition is a bit of fun and doesn't really take much of a mastermind.
I like the layout and general feel of the Allrecipes site, and a quick search found me a nice recipe for a Great British Fry Up-so who could ask for more than that? It's one of those spots I can wander around and look at stuff and say, yeah, I might want to cook up one of those.
To celebrate the launch of Allrecipes in the UK, we and our friends at Waitrose are offering one lucky reader the chance to win £100 worth of grocery vouchers – giving you the chance to spend your money on what you really want this month. There seems to be about 300 Waitroses in London-just thought I'd mention it as it is a blog about London.
Allrecipes.co.uk is the UK’s 1st online cooking community to provide a forum for UK food enthusiasts to inform, connect and inspire each another. UK foods have often been under appreciated and here is a showcase for all those foods we love.
All Recipes UK|Ireland provides access to thousands of real food ideas created by real people. Not only can you save money by not eating out you can know that what you’re cooking is top nosh with personal reviews from fellow foodies.
To prove yourself as the UK’s Cookery Mastermind you will need to do the following:
1. Find the answers to the 5 questions listed below
2. Take the first letter of each answer to make a secret code word-that's is Cookery Mastermind bit
3. If your answer is correct you could stand a chance of winning a bumper weeks grocery shopping-that's the £100 worth of grocery voucher
1. What type of cheese is needed to make Nanmurat's legendary salad? Hint Here
2. Rarebit is commonly associated with which country? Hint Here
3. Polly Welby's heavenly chocolate mousse does not include which poultry product? Hint Here
4. The traditional dish Eton Mess originate from which country? Hint Here
5. Edie Moon's strawberry salad is both sweet and ? Hint Here
Right, have the answer? Enter it at Cookery Mastermind Competition. Good luck