Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

Make a Bleach T-Shirt-London Style


I found this cool little BBC Video on making a Bleach T-Shirt and thought it was pretty neat. I like anything that looks like even I can do it. Of course, I want to make my own London Bleach T-Shirt. Something like MIND THE GAP spring to mind. I have an old Mind The Gap t-shirt, so it might be time to make one of my own. The usual London suspects would make nice bleach London t-shirts-Tower Bridge, Big Ben, The London Eye, a Double Decker Bus, a Phone Box.

A t-shirt with Big Ben and LONDON on large letter would be easy enough to do with the bleach method, of course, it wouldn't be in color. But I'm sure it would be easy enough to rough out the word LONDON with some kind of a marker.

I like dark t shirt and I like London, so it's a match made in heaven.

No comments: