Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2008

London, Paris, and Manchester


We all have a list of places we would like to go, and I must admit that I have never really had a strong desire to head for Manchester, England. But it seems they do have some nice hotels near the Manchester Airport. And its only a few hours from London to Manchester. There is more to Manchester, England than Manchester United- just not much more. Just kidding-there's a lot to in Manchester. Manchester travel should include a look at Albert Square, the John Rylands Library, the Manchester Art Gallery, and take in the People's History Museum. A good hotel in Manchester will make finding the sights easy. Maybe one of the Manchester Airport hotels would do the trick.




For me London hotels are best hotels in Europe. Though I have stayed in London hostels near London attractions as well. I like London and I love the way they talk. My favorite London attractions would include The British Museum, The Tower of London, The London Eye, and a good meal of Fish and Chips. Watching the telly can be a bit of fun as well. Be sure to use The London Pass while your there to save on London Attractions. I spent ten days in London in one of the many budget hotels in London. I haven't stayed at a lot of London hotels, but the ones I have stayed at were very nice. Great stuff in London.




As far as 5 Star hotels in Europe go, you'll find a lot of fine hotels if visit Paris. Are Paris hotels the best hotels in Europe? Maybe-but just being in Paris would have to make them pretty special anyway. From Paris, France Hotels you'll find another city you can easily spend a week or more wandering around and never see it all. The best hotels in Paris would be allow easy access to the Catacombs, the Eiffel Tower, Basilique du Sacre Coeur, Notre Dame de Paris, and of course-Le Musée du Louvre. There are also lots of romantic hotels in Paris, and there even be a few cheap hotels in Paris.


London to Paris or London to Manchester would be a fun trip. It's easy enough to get to hotels in Paris or Manchester hotels from London-being the center of the universe and all-at least as far people who live in London are concerned. And who I am to disagree?

1 comment:

Pradeep Ahirwar said...

Even I like to visit hotels from Europe. Recently, I spent my vacations in one of the Hotels in Crete and I really enjoyed there.