Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

London Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

I really wanted to make a video of London while I was there earlier this year but I didn't had any camcorder, so I took pictures instead. In fact I took more then 3000 pictures and put them all together in less then 2 minutes.
-David Hubert

Just saw this video and really liked it. Reminds me of my own trips to London where I would stop every three steps and take another couple of photos. There is something about London that makes you want to take a few thousand images and always remember what the city was like when you were there. I was using film in the good old days when I went, so I only took a few hundred photos of London and not a few thousand. But when I go back, I'm sure that I will be using up a few gigs of memory cards to capture all the stuff I will want to capture.

In the meantime, I like this little bit of video with it's hype active feel of that great city of London.


London (harder, better, faster, stronger) from David Hubert on Vimeo.

No comments: